The LIFT Executive is made up of a core membership which includes Headteachers of primary, secondary and special schools, managers of Early Years settings, the SLA holding special school Headteacher, STLS District Lead, Senior Educational Psychologist and SEN Inclusion Advisor.
The aim of the LIFT Executive is to;
- Oversee and develop all aspects of the LIFT’s work.
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of work undertaken within the District Teams.
- Monitor and report on progress for children and young people who receive support from the STLS.
- Analyse the SEND performance of the district in comparison to other districts and take action to bring about improvements.
- Make decisions related to “Team around the School” requests.
- Monitor expenditure of the total district SEND outreach funding.
The Executive LIFT will meet regularly and Minutes will be shared.