Dear Parents and Carers,
We are delighted to continue the Scholastic Book Fair in school from Friday 27th November until Thursday 3rd December 2020.
There are a few changes to the usual process so that as a school, we can adhere to Covid-19 restrictions. Please find attached a document with photographs and details of all books being offered in the latest book fair so that you can peruse these from the comfort of your home.
Other changes to the book fair this year:
- Each class will be able to book a slot to visit the book fair, ensuring a reduction in crowding.
- Hand gel will be provided so that all hands will be cleaned prior to touching the books and afterwards.
- Staff and pupils will be provided with gloves when accessing the book fair.
- Scholastic themselves have deep cleaned the cases and resources on sale.
- The three book cases will be based in three locations around the school.
There are options regarding payment of books this year.
- Cash - please send in a sealed envelope addressed to Miss Hall (Magpie Class) with the name of the book/s that you wish to purchase, clearly written.
- Pay by phone - calling 0333 305 2963 using the Ifield School ID number: 17312067. Please record the transaction code and value, and tell Miss Hall.
- Order book gift vouchers in the value of £5, £10, £15, £20 or £25 using the link: bookfairs.scholastic.co.uk/gift-vouchers
There will be a school competition for pupils to take part in to win a free book, and entries will be displayed on the school website following the book fair.